Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Are You a BITCH???

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Mel! Looks like you got a board full of bitches! *LOL* And Spike!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    yep, i'm the only one who's NOT a bitch! wink (according to that website anyway)--BUT, trust me--i can bitch just as much as the rest of 'em! biggrin

    ------------------
    ?Spike?

    Spike's Webpage

    Spike's Realm--message board

    [email protected]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member orangerhythmjam's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2000
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i took the bastard test and was 50% bastard....i felt very proud wiht thsi result....sad fucker that i am .hahahahha

    i was gutted at the shag test i amen they gave me 10 mre shag and thats it .....bastrads

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ~Virgo~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    44.....which isn't bad....I thought it would be much higher....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Mj4²ºIrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I beat U all 60% *LMAO* Ima Bitch N proud
    Stickz Bitched Boobz Out ......WHAT!

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    OMG..and I thought I was such a sweet tender hearted lil thing..

    67% read it and weep...

    I guess now I should change my name to The Lady Bitch...*LMAO* biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    *walks in lookin proud*...49%....*grins and walks out*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member PlumTree's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    49% Bitch


    Hi All! Happy Holidays!!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *whispers 61%*...I have some work to do to be nicer..=*

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *head hung very low*
    89% bitch
    sad I know

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

    [This message has been edited by ~*Mz.Chievous*~ (edited December 28, 2000).]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •